Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine Decorations!









I have a lot of Beanie Bears and like to put them out at the holidays. We used

to sell them at the library where I work. Boy was that a big fad. Anyway, here

are a few decorations I have in my great room and dining room. The pictures

look a little blurry, so sorry about that but I think my camera needs a new battery

or something. I just got the white pitcher on my coffee table from Michaels. They

have some really cute spring decorations out this year too.








7 comments:

Linda said...

Everything looks so pretty, I love your raised hearth and all the pretties there. I love garlands and this looks so pretty.
I was crazy for Beanie Bears too...mine are packed away,but after seeing how cute yours look I'm going to get mine out...hugs, Linda

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joy,
I have a couple, wait, a few beanies and they are too cute to donate.
Looking like "Love" at your home. I don't have many Valentine decorations...but wait until you see my Easter...LOVE Easter:)
Have a great weekend and stop over before tomorrow evening!!
Warmly,
Deb

A Hint of Home said...

I like all your valentine decorations. Your daughter looks so sweet in her marching uniform. Both your lives are about to change. How exciting those college days can be.

My Cottage Dream said...

Looks like alot of luv there!!
Wonderful!!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

I love how you decorated your home! Everything is so cute!
Patricia :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Joy! Your Valentine decor is so pretty and happy looking! Love the pitcher from Michael's too :) I just love that store and havent been there in so long. You make me want to go and check out the spring goodies now though :)

Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Amy

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Very pretty Valentine decorations! I have some Beanies too!

Katherine