Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Books Read in May

May was very busy with the graduation and party taking up two weekends.
That is when I get most of my reading done. The weekends or later in the
evening. I am only on my 35 book of the year too which is not good if I want
to reach my goal of 100 books for the year. Hopefully I will speed up this summer.
I rate them on a scale of 1 to 5. Five being an A+.
29. Breaking Dawn by Stephene Meyer
Number 4 in Twilight Series
4 out of 5
30. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
YA Fiction
3.75 out of 5
31. Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4 out of 5
32. Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr
4 out of 5
33. Sugar Queen by Allen, Sarah Addison
3.75 out of 5
34. Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman
4 out of 5

What have you read this month? What do you plan to read this summer?

4 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Hi Joy...thanks for coming by and visiting my blog. I love to meet new bloggers...Congratulations to your daughter, Stephanie! She looks beautiful in her pictures! Good luck with your reading goal...I will keep in touch!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the porch party. I love to read too. Currently I am reading Water for Elephants. I read everynight for about an hour before I go to sleep.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I buy a lot of my books at garage sales and usually have two going at one time. I keep all of my books and treasure them. At this time I am reading "Mrs. Mike" a book I missed out on many years ago. Historical novels are my favorites. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I appreciate that so much!
~Smiles~
Mona

Ashley@AshleysBusy said...

You are a doll, thanks for giving me some bloggy love. I read The Red Tent last year and enjoyed it. Right now I'm reading Emma which I found at a yard sale for $1 (it's in hardback with a pretty color, so I'll be taking off the dust jacket and using it in my decor). Have a great week!