Monday, June 15, 2009

Spring Reading Challenge Results.

Susan at A Southern Dreamer Reads posted a Spring Challenge back in March and I
decided to try it out. These are the books that I signed up to read although
I did read other titles in addition to the one's I listed.



Here is my list of results..
1. Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts
2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
3. Plain Perfect by Beth Wiseman
4. Knitting Circle by Ann Hood
5. Red Tent by Anita Diamant
6. Sunset Bay by Susan Mallery
7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
8. Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr
9. We are all welcome here by Elizabeth Berg
10. Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood

I read all that I had signed up for except for "Fire and Ice" and I am reading that
title as I post this..
My favorite was "We Are All Welcome Here" by Elizabeth Berg, my least
favorite was "Sunset Bay" by Susan Mallery and the one I didn't think
I would like that I did was "The Red Tent".
"The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant was a book discussion read at the libary.
Once I got the characters straight I enjoyed the fictional version of the story
of Dinah in the Bible.
Susan was also sweet enough to give me this award and I have listed the people
I would like to pass the award on to below:
Thanks Susan!!



Somewhere in Tyme

Ramblin Roads
Dina's Thoughts

Here are the rules:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person
who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs….
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for
this award.

5 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Hi Joy! You did well on your challenge..that is a great list of books! Summer Challenge sign-up will be up Friday... I am working on my list! Susan

Linda said...

Hi Joy, thank you for the sweet award...what a nice way to start my day. I will pass it on soon.

Wow! What a great lists of reads....it's great you met your goal, what's after Fire and Ice? hugs, Linda

Grammy Staffy said...

Congrats on your award and to those you have awarded. I am sure they are well deserved.

Joy, I need your blog support. Would you please hop over to my blog and vote on my blog poll. . Thanks

Have a good week and happy reading

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

You are so sweet to think of me! I am honored! Thanks so much!

Dina said...

Aw, thank you Joy, I am touched but this nice gesture, you are awesome!

Dina :)