Susan at A Southern Dreamer Reads posted a Spring Challenge back in March and I
decided to try it out. These are the books that I signed up to read although
I did read other titles in addition to the one's I listed.
Here is my list of results..
1. Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts
2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
3. Plain Perfect by Beth Wiseman
4. Knitting Circle by Ann Hood
5. Red Tent by Anita Diamant
6. Sunset Bay by Susan Mallery
7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
8. Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr
9. We are all welcome here by Elizabeth Berg
10. Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood
I read all that I had signed up for except for "Fire and Ice" and I am reading that
title as I post this..
My favorite was "We Are All Welcome Here" by Elizabeth Berg, my least
favorite was "Sunset Bay" by Susan Mallery and the one I didn't think
I would like that I did was "The Red Tent".
"The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant was a book discussion read at the libary.
Once I got the characters straight I enjoyed the fictional version of the story
of Dinah in the Bible.
Susan was also sweet enough to give me this award and I have listed the people
I would like to pass the award on to below:
Somewhere in Tyme
Here are the rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person
who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs….
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for