Monday, December 7, 2009

Blue Monday and What have you been reading Monday!


I am joining J.Kaye's Book Blog in What are you reading Monday.
Except for one book I didn't get a whole lot of reading done this week.
I read 10,001 ways to live large on a small budget.. it has a lot of good info
in it and is easy to read.

Besides this I am still working on listening to Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
and James Patterson's - I, Alex Cross.
I have been watching way too many Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies and
playing way too much of facebook ...





Join Smiling Sally for Blue Monday,
I also wanted to share a few of my blue treasures with you. First are my mugs
that hang under my cabinets in my kitchen. See the blue snowmen and snowflakes?
I love a good mug of hot cocoa at night while I read, especially on these cold
winter nights. Also, I was in an blogger ornament exchange and Ann sent me these.
little blue lovebirds, aren't they sweet!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

9 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I love those bluebirds of happiness! Happy Blue Monday.

claudie said...

Aren't Xmas exchanges so much fun? Your sweet blue birds are in LOVE...for sure.
Happy Blue Monday
Love Claudie
xoxo

Nise' said...

I am reading I, Alex Cross right now.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Ha, I've been watching those holiday movies too :D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Joy, could you please stop by my blog and sign up for the giveaway on this post....
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html
I'm sorry if my post today wasn't clear! Please come back! Thanks!

Mary Bergfeld said...

How can you not love the blue bird of happiness? I love the blues you chose to share with us today. Have a great Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

Love James Patterson!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sweet little bluebirds from Blue Monday! Thanks for visiting and for noting that my Bonnie sheltie is now okay and back to her old bark bark barking again! Have a great day! Coralie

Hector Macdonald said...

Hi Joy

I can't find an email address for you, so please forgive me intruding on your comment wall. I’d like to invite you to write about your favorite books at www.bookdrum.com, where you can add information, images, video, music and links to illustrate and explore the books.

Right now, we're running a $3,000 Tournament and we'll be offering contract work to the best entries.

Best wishes

Hector Macdonald
Editor, Book Drum