Sunday, January 17, 2010

What kind of book are you?

You are a Dreamer
You tend to have your head in the clouds. You love to be drawn in to a whole other world.

You are a rational person. You like to think through ideas, and you like the thoughts that books spark.

You are a person with many different interests. You are fascinated by everything in the world.

You are a person who loves to acquire possessions. You can't resist a sale, and you own a lot of things.

Take the Book Test at Blogthings..

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I guess you won't be surprised...I did the quiz and I am a .....DREAMER of course! lol That was FUN! Thanks!

Sandi said...

Hi Joy,
I didn't do the quiz yet, but thanks for stopping by my blog. I have lots of birds at my feeder. Wish I could send some of them your way!! lol
Hugs~

Vivka said...

I did the test. I am a thinker! Sounds funny...Because I don't think much.