Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Blues!



Well I am kind of blue today because my kids went back to college
after their spring breaks. It is so nice to have them home but my
daughter especially wanted to get back to her friends. Ahhh.. to
be young again! Anyway this Monday I have my bathroom pretty much
finished except for the ceramic tile. I will share that when we
get it installed. We went from a Mickey Mouse motif to lighthouses.
My kids actually miss the Mickey and a couple of their friends voiced
their concerns too. Who would have thought..
I bought most of the things at Walmart and a catalog called Collections Etc.
Join Sally at Smiling Sally to see what others have to post for Blue Monday!




Don't forget to sign up for the contest I have going on for two free books, it will end on St. Pat's Day!

12 comments:

SmilingSally said...

We raise our children to be independent, but hate to see them leave the nest. Happy Blue Monday.

Melinda said...

Glad you had some time with your kids--I'm sure you had fun!

Your bathroom looks great.

Melinda

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love this bathroom...girl this is awesome looking...I did my sun room in light houses and got alot of things from the Lighthouse depot.com for it...Thanks for coming by so I could come visit too fun...Happy Blue Monday to you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

I told my daughter that I wanted her to move next door when she gets married, and that I want her brother to move in the house on the other side of mine, with his wife. She said 'No way.' Boohoo. I love your new decor. Love that beachy look.

Nanna said...

nice bathroom decor, we've been empty nesters for over 14 years & have 6 grand daughters & a grandson on the way , don't worry about them leaving home, I see mine more now than when they were teenagers LOL

Helen

xinex said...

Your bathroom looks great. My hubby will love it for sure cause he likes light houses...Christine

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love your blue beachy bathroom!
Blessings,
~Myrna

lazyclick said...

Beautiful wall hangings.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Some years ago now my daughter decorated her five-year-old's bedroom in nautical fashion (though not as extensively as your effort.) He had a bunk bed and she created a 'porthole, complete with sea-view to go by his head. I wonder what he dreamed about.

Gwendolen Elaine said...

I can only imagine how much you miss them...but we'll keep you company:)Love your lighthouses!

Love the Decor! said...

Those darn kids we raise them to be out on their own but we miss them when the go...
Thanks for coming over and getting entered in my giveaway!

Linda said...

Hi Joy...your bathroom looks wonderful....love the shower curtain, you found the perfect one. hugs, Linda