Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cozy Cottage Tips: More Cottage Tips

I am a big Better Homes and Gardens Fan and love their magazine and web page.
I always love the slide shows that appear in their newsletters too.
Hope you have a Happy Memorial Day and great weekend! We are going to visit my son
in Springfield and then on to Branson and Silver Dollar City for the weekend, so I won't
be posting for awhile. Luckily my parents have agreed to come over and pet sit.
Check out the link below for some more decorating tips and photos!


Cozy Cottage Tips: More Cottage Tips




5 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Have a great time...always wanted to go to Branson. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Love that pretty look! ♥

Linda said...

Have a wonderful trip Joy. Someday I hope to visit Branson...hugs, Linda

Melinda said...

Have a wonderful time.

Melinda

Metal Wall Art said...

hey i just wanted to say that i follow your blog and have missed your 'rawness' - so to speak-. i could really tell that the posts were diff and i am glad you are back. i never leave comments but just wanted ya to know! cool ok bye