Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Book Winners!



I have two book winners today, one is Dina and the other is Pippirose.
They have both contacted me with their info so I will get those prizes out soon
to them! Well today I will start taking down some of the Halloween decorations,
yuck! Why does it always seem to take so long to put things away and less time
to get them out. I guess we will be having some Thanksgiving guests this year so
I will start getting that out very soon. How long do you leave your decorations up
for? When do you start decorating for Christmas?

1 comment:

Dina said...

if you would have asked me if this yr would have went by so fast, I would have said NO! I took down my Halloween bat/spider window lights tonight but left the lighted pumpkin in since it's still fall, will put up a turkey dec and then at Thanksgiving will put up Christmas and leave them up til 2nd wk of Jan. I'd leave my lights up all the time if I could, I love the colored lights, helps that my bday is 12/23. Thanks for the prize too. Congrats pippirose.