Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28th, Blue Monday!




Feeling Blue

This week for Smiling Sallys Blue Monday, I am feeling a bit Blue actually. I am
going in for spinal surgery tomorrow. I have two ruptured disc's and it is causing
severe hip and leg pain in my left leg. This has gone on since about March and
I have tried physical therapy, epidural shots and nothing seems to help. So
I am going through a lumbar discectomy tomorrow morning. It is supposed to be a pretty easy surgery but when messing with the spine there is always cause for worry.
Before going in I have gotten most of the christmas shopping and decor put up.
Have you found any good cyber deals this Monday or do you prefer getting out there in the crowds. I know my hubby and my daughter and almost daughter in law braved
the stores on black friday. Not me I sat and home with baby Lily.
I did get this cute puppy today for Lily..and of course it has a touch of blue in it.




6 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joy,
Praying for YOU and that the surgery and recovery are perfect!
Cute puppy for Lily!
Warmly,
deb

SmilingSally said...

Poor Joy; I'll be praying for you. I had spinal surgery, so I know what's ahead.

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Prayer is on its way, hugs!

Thanksgiving Blues, have a great week.

Melinda said...

Prayers and blessings for you surgery and recovery.
Good thing that you you got things accomplished before your surgery.

Keep us posted and take care.

Melinda

Leah H. said...

wish u goodluck..hope everything will be alright..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/

TheBookGirl said...

By the time you read this you will have had the surgery -- hope everything went well, and that you are feeling better soon.