Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5th Blue Monday



Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! My back surgery seems to have went well. Home from work for the next couple weeks to recover.
Hope to get a lot of reading and cyber shopping done. I am way behind on my holiday shopping from where I usually am this time
of year. Just finished up some shopping for my son on amazon this morning.
This week for my Blue Monday post at Smiling Sallys blog I am
asking a question. What kind of Christmas tree topper is your favorite, if any of these? Do you use the same topper every year,
is it an heirloom or a handmade treasure?









6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Glad that you're on THIS SIDE of the surgery, Joy.

I place an angel on my tree top, but she's not a beautiful blue one like you showed today.

Happy Blue Monday to you!

Cafe au lait said...

These are lovely!

My Blue Monday.

The French Hutch said...

I'm so glad your surgery went well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Love your pretty pictures.

~Emily
The French Hutch

FABBY'S LIVING said...

love the beautiful blue angel, lovely! I'm very happy your surgery went fine and many blessings to you my friend. Thank you for your lovely and generous visit. Have a good week. FABBY

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joy!
Glad the surgery went well and you are home recovering! Take care!!!
I like the angel, star and snowflake for the tree topper!
Warmly,
deb

Leah H. said...

Beautiful photos and decorations..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/