Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 11th, Thrifty Finds Meme





Joining Diann's Friday Meme at the Thrifty Groove blog. Today I have my Longaberger large candle holder which I bought during one of their super sales about a year ago. I put a large battery operated candle in it ..bought
that with one of those great 40% off coupons from Michaels.
I love this company! Anyway I love the colors and my Mom gave me the patriotic table runner. It
was made a few years back from by my Aunt. She loved to sew and I am so happy to have a few
of her runners that she made so that I have something to remember her by.
Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy Mothers Day!

4 comments:

Diann said...

What a great red/white/blue candle holder! And the runner is wonderful. It's extra special because of who made it. Thank you for joining TTF this week and have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Mother's Day!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm loving the candle holder, lovely and who made it is the best, a treasure! Thank you for your lovely and sweet visit.HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you all.
FABBY

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Joy, I went to the Longaberger store a few years ago whil visiting cousins in Ohio. It was so fun! I brought home a basket and a peg board that says basket. So nice to have something that once belonged to someone special. Now a new follower.
Hugs,
Jann

Ivy and Elephants said...

Great candle holder, that company is just the best. I'm crazy for those baskets!
Thanks for stopping by and I am now following you. Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
Patti