Hosted by Five Crooked Halos
I participated in this Meme a few months back and visited some blogs but
got very few post on my blog so I thought I would give it a try again since
it seems like fun.
We had a tough week here because we had to put our dog Salsa to sleep.
She has been with our family for 13 years and it was so sad to see her go but
she was in pain and it was hard for her to get around anymore.
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
Sometimes the laundry room but normally if I know they are coming I try to clean house.
It is always nice after I have company over because I have a clean house for a few days but
it isn't any fun while I am doing it. ;)
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
No they just get me more confused and I hate all the back biting.
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
I would have to say Christmas. I love put up decorations and if I just have my family there
it seems like a lot of work for people who don't seem to care one way or another...but I
am sure if I didn't decorate they would also have something to say about that. In our family
I have four siblings. All but one takes a turn having holidays. So no one gets stuck hosting
all the time. We only get together for holidays on Easter and Christmas.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
A phone so I can call for help if I need it. I might need to call if we started getting on each others nerves which would probably happen sooner than later.
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
I have never watched that show but I think I would. That would be way too creepy.