Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26th

 
 
From the Crazy for Books blog:
 
 
The Book Blogger Hop is much more than just a “follow for a follow”. It’s about making friends. There are literally thousands of book bloggers around the world. It can seem like we are blogging in a bubble, constantly checking the same blogs over and over again. The Hop is about taking the time to make a quality visit to another blog, getting to know the person who is writing that blog, and seeing if you really *want* to follow that person!"

Every week is a chance to visit a new blog or more, find connections, and learn about new books to read! 

  What are three of your favorite book blogs and/or communities? Why do you like them?
 
I like this because I keep track of the books I have read and give them a rating. I also like that
you can sign up for giveaways and read some great reviews. Also I can check out what my friends
have been reading. I can also add widgets to my blog from their web page.
 
 
I have not been on this site as much as good reads but it is very similar and I like
that I can sign up to review ARC's and have won a few of them too.
 
 
FreshFiction
This is a site I look at for previews of what is mainly coming out in the Romance department.
It has a ton of great authors advertised on it and I like reading the reviewers blogs as well.
I have won a few books from them too and have have contests that change every month.
 
 
I hope around a lot and enjoy looking at tons of blogs all week long. I also work part time at
a library so I want to keep up on all the latest books hitting the market.
 
 
Thanks to Julie at Knitting and Sundries for hosting this week!
 

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good Choices...thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Glad you have returned...I love the blog hop.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/book-blogger-hop-1026-111.html

Vonnie said...

Ooh, I've never heard of FreshFiction. Will have to check it out!

New Follower
My Friday Hops

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always hear about books I know I would enjoy! Thanks for your great posts and good recommendations! Hugs!

TP said...

Ooh FreshFiction is new to me -checked it out and I'm really liking it too.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com