Monday, October 7, 2013

Prayers Needed




Smiling Sallys Monday Meme



Please say a prayer for my Dad today he collapsed in Church and was rushed
to the hospital by ambulance. They seem to feel it has something to do with the medications
he is taking but he has been battling congestive heart failure for years. I love him a lot
and hope he is back to feeling better soon. Of course the wedding is in two weeks and I want
him to be able to attend but more then anything I just want him to get well.






This is a photo of our family at my Mom's 80th birthday. I am the one directly behind them.
I have three sisters and one brother and love them all.


3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Sorry to hear about your father; I will pray for him. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Joy!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Prayed for healing for your Dad and peace for you and the family.
Take care.
Warmly,
deb

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Sending prayers for your Dad.