Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21st





Smiling Sally's Monday Meme

Even though we all have coughs and colds we still had a great
time on Easter.  It was a beautiful day spent with my family
at my oldest sisters house. The first two photos are at my house.
Notice the blue door and shutters!
Lily even found a real bunny hiding in the bushes. It was perfect
since we said the Easter Bunny had come to hide eggs!
Hope you all had an amazing Easter!






All my Mom's great grandchildren ( except for one that was sick)  at my sisters house on Easter.








4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

Your mother is a wealthy woman to have lived long enough for this many great grandchildren. I do hope that she is in good health.

I can easily see why any child would be frightened with Oz.


Have a Happy Blue Monday!

betty-NZ said...

Those are some adorable faces!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

How wonderful to see a big family, specially with so many great-grands for your lucky mother! My mother who is 84 and doing great has only six g'grands. I have a daughter not married yet, so hope she gets to see her children too!
Tks for popping in to see me, I appreciate it!
FABBY

Melinda said...

Those are some real cuties there.

M : )