Wednesday, November 4, 2015

2015 Ornament Exchange


A few months ago I stumbled on Erlene's blog "My Pinterventures "and read
that she was doing a fun ornament exchange so I signed up.
I want to thank her for being so sweet and patient and putting this all together for us.
Erlene linked us up with partners and you could either make
an ornament or buy one. Well since I am not the
crafty type, other than maybe stamping a card here and there 
I decided to buy one. Sorry, I much prefer shopping!
My husband and I were out this weekend shopping and
I asked him if we could stop by the new "At Home" store
that opened in our area. Have you ever been to one?
They are amazing. I could spend hours there.
But..I was with my husband so that was a  no go..
I wanted to pick up an ornament for my new friend 


She told me she likes simple ornaments and not a lot of glam.
She has a great blog, were she talks about weight loss, her family and
does product reviews. She also has an adorable little one.

Here was what the "At Home" store looked like. 
They are definitely ready for the Holidays!


A pink tree...I kind of love it.



So I got her a little bird because I thought it was cute and simple.
I hope she likes it.  I stamoed the card myself and picked up
the little house to pack it in and the initial ornament at Michaels.
Another one of my favorite stores.  I really wanted to find her
an ornament with the knitting theme or with a horse since she told me
she likes both but I couldn't find anything like that. But I may still
find one before Christmas.




Now be sure to visit the other ladies that are blogging about
the  ornaments they chose today.










Karen @ Garden Chick


I hope you all have fun and enjoy your beautiful new ornaments!
Come back and visit anytime.






5 comments:

Melinda said...

So fun! I love ornament exchanges, they are do fun!!

M :)

Decor To Adore said...

Just popping by as I too am participating in the ornament exchange. What a delightful ornament. You are truly clever and crafty.

The Chilly Dog said...

There's no shame in being a shopper instead of a crafter ;) You found a really cute ornament!

Erlene said...

Love the ornament! You even made a cute card and picked out a super fab box to ship it in. Super thoughtful and your exchange partner will be thrilled.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to see your ornament. Love the bird it cute and i think the pink tree is too.- Mama's Journey