Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9









Today I went to Walmart to pick up a few things.
I bought some new blue pillow cases to go with the quilt
I bought at auction.
Also bought some salt and pepper shakers to go with my
glasses from the Pioneer Woman Collection.
I read a message on facebook today that made me sad.
Ree Drummond lost her ranch dog Charlie to lymphoma.
She wrote a children's picture book about him.

Rest in Peace Chalie!
Many, many children have checked this book out
at the library where I work.


I love Charlie because he reminds me
of my beagle, Diamond. 












5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love blue in a bedroom and that's a beautiful quilt! Sweet little dollies on the bed too! Enjoy your afternoon my friend. Hugs, Diane

bj said...

love your blue bedroom...poor little Pioneer Womans dog...

M. said...

Dear Joy,

after years from the closing of my cultural-literary blog "Powder & Lace", I'm back with a new blog, partly similar in the intent but completely renewed...and bilingual english/italian.
I hope you'll pay it a visit in the next weeks!

Irene of the blog "Leafing Life"

Melinda said...

Your room looks great!
Love the S and P shakers.
Charlie was a cutie and I love the book.

M :)

Anonymous said...

It is sad to lose a beloved pet.
I love your pretty new purchases!