Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017!






Lily my grand daughter is six now and she was Mel from the Disney Descendants movie.
We will have to watch this movie Saturday night at our sleepover
since Grandma has not seen it yet! I think there is already a 2nd Descendants
movie out now.   Of course Lucy her puppy had to get in on the photo!
I will have to get Lucy a Halloween Bandana for next year.
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween we only had about 20 kids
but I think many of the kids are going to the school Trunk or Treats 
that are popping up all over the district.





I watched scary movies and read most of the night.
I will post later about some of my favorite reads this month.




2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She is so cute my friend. Hard to believe how big she's getting. A fun age to do things with! Hugs!

Melinda said...

Cute pics.
We had six little ones at our door that was it.

M : )