Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentine's Day Decor 2018




 So I decorated for Valentines a few weeks ago and I am just
getting around to sharing pictures. I have been reading a lot
and just got over influenza A and then my grand daughter caught
influenza B.  It's horrible this year from what I hear and we
even both had flu shots!






Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  My husband and I like going
antque shopping and estate sales so we pick up a lot of decorations
that way. 

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Everything looks so festive!
Yes, I do decorate but have not gotten
there yet.

Glad you are on the mend.

M : )

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've had the flu! It's tough! Take care of yourself and I hope your granddaughter feels better too. Love your pretty decorations. I don't do a whole lot but I'm running out of time now! lol Hugs!