Monday, June 26, 2017

July 4th Mantel 2017


Having fun decorating for the Fourth of July
and going to estate sales. I love the fenton milk glass
I found and the little hummel angel too.



She is so adorable. She is a full bee German hummel
according to the marking and I found her for $3





My grand daughter Lily registered at the library where I work for summer
reading. So much for the kiddos to do and great prizes. I think as a
district we have registered over 30 thousand readers and it isn't even
over yet!



Don't forget to register on my post here for my a book prize!


4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Fun 4th mantle and your little grand girl is growing up!
deb

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your granddaughter is growing by leaps and bounds and she is so pretty! I know you are proud of her. Love your Teddy bears! Hugs!

Melinda said...

Your holiday decorations are awesome!
I put mine up yesterday. It has come so fast!

Loved the Summer Reading Program at our library when I was
a little girl. Lily is growing fast.

Enjoy!

M : )

Jeannie Marie said...

I have been to the factory and seen Fenton glass made. It's gorgeous and by far my favorite art glass. Lovely!!!