Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hubby in the news!

Well last weekend my husband volunteered at a local park program
and his picture was in the paper. I posted the article below,
he is the guy in the baseball cap holding up the bottles of water...
It's nice that he was recognized because I know a lot of times he
volunteers at these events and never gets any recognition.
The weather here is still overcast but at least it is not raining, like
it did all day yesterday. Hope you have a great day!
Suburban Journals | Education | Caring about clean water

Posted using ShareThis

7 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

This is neat, Joy!!

It misted up here, earlier. I just looked out the window, I can't believe it!! I see a patch of blue!:-)

Peggy said...

I remember reading this article in the Journal!
Peggy

Heartfelt living said...

Congratulations to your husband for all his hard work and for being recognized! That is just wonderful!
Thank you for stopping by today and for all the sweet comments.
Hope you have a happy Halloween,
Karen

Miss Gracie's House said...

That is nice for hubby! Thanks for the info below on H1N1...how is your nephew?
Rene'

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Joy,
How very rewarding for your husband, what a great guy to give of his time.
enjoy your day,
Elizbeth

susan said...

Joy- I am so glad this got some press attention ( and your husband). I really do think this is what we are called to do--helping each other. Thanks for visitig. I'll be back to check out your "reading Mondays"!--I'm a big reader!

Moore Minutes said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Way to go husband. ;)