Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Join
J. Kaye Book Blog in this
weekly event.
Books I completed this week are:

Marked by P.C. Cast

Books I am currently reading/listening to:


Burn by Linda Howard on Audio
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks



Books I haven't started yet, but will are:

Living Dead in Dallas, Trueblood series #2
Have a great week, reading or whatever your doing!

8 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I haven't read a Nicholas Sparks book. This one sounds good (but sad too).

Bearly Sane said...

No books this week Joy ... just trying to catch up with blog reading!
Hugs,
Sandi

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

HI Joy! How are you doing? it's been a while since I've been "out" but now I'm trying to get around to all I've missed and reconnect. Let's see...I'm reading the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber. They're such easy reads and really relax me after a long, busy day.
Hugs to you and have a great day!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thanks for coming by today. Oh girl, I am not a reader. OK, I hear you taking that shock deep breath. I devour my magazines...front to back, back to front...but have never gotten into novels...sorry...but I am glad you are enjoying yours! Have a great week...hope to see you again soon!

jeanne said...

Hello Joy, thanks for your visit yesterday. I do read and listen to books on tape. Nicholas Sparks is a good writer but I am disappointed in his endings very often.

My mom taught me to read before I went to school and I have loved reading ever since.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Jeanne

Southern Aspirations said...

Thanks for your sweet comment.

I need to pick up a book- have gotten too busy with work and haven't read for a few weeks! (shame-face).

Thanks for the suggestions!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good morning Joy!

Thanks for coming for a visit, it's lovely to "meet" you.

I LOVE Nicholas Sparks. I hope you're enjoying it.

Blessings,
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Oh! I have THE LAST SONG on my list...not this week, but as an upcoming book!