Monday, July 5, 2010

Long Weekend!

It was great to have a nice long weekend. Hope you all had a very nice 4th of July weekend. We had company and a bbq to go to. My daughter had her college roommate
in for a four day weekend and we had a nice 4th of July bbq at my sisters house.
We dropped them off at the St. Louis Zoo so her friend could see it for the first
time and since they wanted their privacy we went on to the St. Louis Galleria to
shop. We found some great deals at the Yankee Candle Shop. I got a few things
for my lighthouse bathroom. Here is what I bought and it fits right in with Smiling
Sally's
Blue Monday Meme.




8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hello Joy,

I'm so glad you got in under the wire. I'm just about to shut down Blue Monday for another day. I want to see Jay Leno!

I love this darling lighthouse; no wonder you brought it home.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joy,
Finding treasures is always a great day. I bet they look great in your bathroom!
Warmly,
Deb :)

CailinMarie said...

Happy Blue Monday! (on Tuesday!)
Your Lighthouse things are lovely.
CailinMarie

D. Jean Quarles said...

Just stopped by to say hello. Have a great week.

JEANNE said...

Hi Joy, thanks for your comment on Blue Monday. I never did get to visit much but I am catching up today. I love the Yankee Candles. I bet this one smells divine.

Happy days to you, Hugs, Jeanne

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Joy,
I was just stopping in to say HI! and to see what you have been up to.
The Yankee candle is wonderful, I love candles and have then spread out over my home. You never know when the lights are going to go out!
Have a sweet day,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Very nice bathroom theme.
I will have to find and sniff that candle scent.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love lighthouses...nice photos for this Monday morning!♥