Friday, July 30, 2010

Water for Elephants moves to the big screen!



OMG, I would have been scared to death being that close to a huge elephant not to mention being lifted by one. If you have not read, Water for Elephants
by Sara Gruen then I highly recommend it. I guess it is coming to life on the big
screen soon...Check out this link.
My son is home from Springfield Missouri for about a week. He goes to college
there and works part time at the Bass Pro Shop, so I am happy to have him home
for awhile.
Always on the look out for giveaways, so far this month I have won two so that
is exciting for me...it's the little things. So if you hear of any good one's be
sure to let me know.


Image of the Day: A Big Hug for Sara Gruen

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Springfield is a great little city-
love the mall there.
Have fun with your son!

Melinda

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joy,
I do want to see that movie and how fun to win 2 giveaways!
Have a great weekend!
Warmly,
deb :)