Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, January 3rd..Blue Monday Post



Joining Smiling Sally for her Monday meme ..Blue Monday!
I bought three of these plates for a dollar each at our local resale shop and plan to put them up on my plate rack in the kitchen I got for Christmas. I will post that picture as soon as I can talk hubby into putting it up the wall for me. Better make him some cookies or something to sweeten him up a bit. I am late posting this week,
I had to take my son shopping for his supplies before he heads back to college.
Off to visit the other Monday posters!




4 comments:

Melinda said...

Yummy, cookies sound good.

In regard to your question about changing your blog bacground--each site has instructions to follow in order to change your background.
Sites:
Cutest Blog on the Block
Hot Bliggity Blog
Shabby Blogs
Scrappn' Blogs

Have fun!
Melinda

SmilingSally said...

What a bargain!

Happy Blue Monday, Joy.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Wow! That was a deal on those plates. Can't wait to see your new plate rack. laurie

Linda said...

Pretty plates Joy. I think cookies will be a perfect treat for hubby...hugs, Lidna