Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Winner Winner!




How is your week going? Mine not so good..just came home from a funeral. My sister in law's Dad passed away. I feel so bad for since she has lost both parents to lung
cancer, it's so sad but they both had wonderful lives and beautiful families who
loved them. Also my father in law is in the hospital. He fell and broke his hip.
After that they did surgery and he suffered his third stroke. Please keep Frank in your prayers.
For the good news, I did pick a winner. Number 4 poster, Marty has won the fourth of July package and it will be sent out very soon. Thanks to everyone who entered!

3 comments:

Marty said...

I'm truly very sorry to hear that...your family will certainly be in my prayers. Thank you again for the prize!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am sorry, too...it's not easy to lose someone you love. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the fun, Joy! ♥

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I'm so sorry to hear your family is going through a difficult time. You and your family will be in my prayers.