Friday, September 9, 2011

Book Blogger Hop for 9/9/11

Book Blogger Hop

Jennifer at Crazy for Books Blog has a friday meme Book Blogger Hop and the
question this week is...

“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

I started out reading mostly romance a few years ago and then joined our
library book club and started reading more mainstream fiction and mystery books.
I guess if I had to go with another genre it would be paranormal YA.. I have
read a few PC Cast and Alyson Noel as was really surprised how well I liked them.
But I don't think I could ever give up reading entirely, it's just in my blood.
I have been kind of out of it this week, since I had to have a steriod shot in my
spine and it was my 25th anniversary. I have not gotten around to posting but I do
intend to post a giveaway sometime this weekend so please check back!

3 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

I am a follower!
I hope you will stop by The Writers Voice! It is my new group author blog and posts start tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey! hopping by, a little late though! Love the blog and I'm following you now :) i could never give up YA, so I just can't even answer this question. lol. it will NEVER die, and if it does, it's what I write anyways lol.

stop by my blog too? I posted about my TBR list instead this Friday!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Beck Valley Books said...

New follower via blog hop hoping you will follow back, thks in advance http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/