Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10th, Blue Monday


It's Blue Monday again at Smiling Sallys Blog. That when we have fun posting our blues and sharing our blogs. This week I got a camera in the mail to try out since
I am a BzzAgent..very fun..try new products out for free, spread the word about the new product and write reviews on them. Find out more about it here.
I love the vibrant blue color and the easy of using this new Canon Powershot A495 camera. It is has a zoom lense-3.3x and 10 mega pixels. It also has a timer and great software package included.


As soon as I get some pictures ready to post I will share them here with you.
What are your favorite things to take photos of and what kind of camera are you using right now? Hope you all have a great week.


10 comments:

SmilingSally said...

One thing's for sure: you got the best color!

Happy Blue Monday to you, Joy!

Kim, USA said...

Wow lovely! Mine is pink and loving it.

Fall Colors

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I have a powershot and I love it !

LV said...

I have a Nikon Coolpix ISO 2000 digital. I love it and have had it about three years. It would allow me to do all kinds of neat things, but no more. I can only make pictures and nothing else. Cannot even delete them from the camera. It had a touch monitor or screen, whatever you want to call it. I dropped it and that cracked. Once that happened nothing else will work. Still makes great pictures tho. I will definitely keep the one you recommend in mind in the future.

The French Hutch said...

hi Joy, Your camera post is great timing for me. I looked at cameras this past weekend, thinking about a new one. One thing is for sure, this one is pretty and I love the blue. Happy BM.......

~Emily
The French Hutch

Sherrybasherry said...

I would love to have a Canon Powershot! ;)

Thank you for peeking in at my Blue Monday entry!

Priyanka said...

Hi :)
I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Please find more info at http://grlonthemuv.blogspot.com/

Chubskulit Rose said...

Pretty color!

Please come and see my Birthday Blues, have a great week!

Vagabonde said...

My first time on your blog. I liked the title of it as I am a book freak – have too many in the house, but keep on buying more. Last month we visited family in Columbus, Ohio and visited one of the most beautiful libraries I have seen. In case you have not seen it, there are photos of it on my post - here is the link: http://avagabonde.blogspot.com/2011/09/visit-to-ohio-state-university-and_25.html.

I have a little Canon camera and it gives me beautiful pictures.

Mrs.D said...

love that kind of blue...very nice! sorry for the late visit...:)