Saturday, December 31, 2011



Happy New Year To You


Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.


Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year’s done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.


By Joanna Fuchs

Hope you all have a very Happy New Years Eve and Day!
I am back to work now and working till five. But after work I will go home to a meal cooked by dear hubby and we will ring in the New Year on our own! Tomorrow my son will turn 23! I just can't believe it! How the times flies! The kids both have parties to go to but it will be nice to have some peace and quiet. Hope you have a fun whatever you do and thanks for being my blog buddies!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy New Year to you. Hope it is great.
Come by for more visits.

Melinda