Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday



Thanks to My Little Life for hosting this friday Meme...just started following today.

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!


Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!


1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?

I have had to do that before and just pray no one pays too much
attention to me or I don't see a friend I haven't seen in a long time..lol

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
Only if it is a book for review.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
Any vacation at all to me sounds wonderful. But I like the cool weather
in the mountain area's better.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
Easter egg hunts.

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
Family for sure.

1 comment:

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

I agree with the book review one, too! The only time I did that before I had actually chosen books from a publisher, was when I had written a blog post saying that it was the next book I was going to read and review. I should have known then that it wasn't going to be good! I was stuck!