Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Joining Jill at Breaking the Spine for her weekly Wednesday Meme.. Waiting on Wednesday were we post the books that we are patiently or not so patiently looking for at the library or at the store. I loved the cover of this one and the author has written several books that I really enjoyed. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oveview~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream Lake takes listeners once again to the exquisite setting of Friday Harbor, and tells the story of Zoe Hoffman, an innkeeper who has all but given up on love. She’s a gentle, romantic soul, but has been so hurt in the past that she dare not trust her heart with anyone. Especially not Alex Nolan. Alex is the most haunted of all the Nolan brothers. He drinks to keep his demons at bay and not only has he given up on love, he has never, ever believed in it. Zoe and Alex are oil and water, fire and ice, sunshine and shadow. But sometimes, it takes only a glimmer of light to chase away the dark. Dream Lake is classic Lisa Kleypas: romantic, powerful, emotional, and magical.
Thanks for visiting..and have fun reading and can't wait to see what you all have picked out for this week! Don't know if I like this new blogger set-up.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I read the first one in this series awhile ago, Rainshadow Road, and loved it! So this is one I definitely want to read! Thanks!

Here's MY WOW POST

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

AAahhh...Dream Lake! That cover makes me want to read the book! I posted about books today, too! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Looks like my type of book! Never heard of, so I'm glad you shared!!

My WoW: What I Read Yesterday

new Follower!

Anonymous said...

Looks like my type of book! Never heard of, so I'm glad you shared!!

My WoW: What I Read Yesterday

new Follower!