Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13




Smiling Sally's Monday Blog Meme



Today I have a little vignette that I put together on top of
my husbands dresser.  It is an antique piece that his mother
gave us when we got married. I would show you the whole
thing except my husband has the lower half quite
a mess at the moment.
I collect Longaberger pottery and I have cobalt
blue frame and pitcher that go pretty nice together.
The color of the photo is a little dark because
it is a gloomy day here with lot's of rain.















7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

Your husband must be pleased to get to see this blue remembrance of his mother. Thanks for sharing.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

SmilingSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

Hi Joy, Your vignette is so sweet. I had no idea Longaberger made pottery. The blue in the frame is a great look with the rest of your treasures.

Happy blue Mon.
xo, Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Hi Joy, Your vignette is so sweet. I had no idea Longaberger made pottery. The blue in the frame is a great look with the rest of your treasures.

Happy blue Mon.
xo, Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Oops, sorry about the double posting.

GranthamLynn said...

Very pretty. I didn't know they made pottery. The fall flowers make it 'Fallish' and perfect for he Fabulous Fall linky party. Come over and link up!

http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/10/fabulous-fall-linky-party.html

LV said...

What a nice way to preserve memories.