Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th - New Fountain!




Smiling Sally's Blue Monday Meme

We used to have a Magnolia Bush where this fountain stands.
But the bush was too large and it hid our front porch and front
window so we decided to replant it back by our backyard pond.
We were at the pond/garden store and this fountain was fifty percent off
so we took it home with us.
We found the little planters and wicker tables at estate sales.
If you look down next to the pond you will see on of the huge elephant
ears that Gerry and Larry made into a cement stepping stone.
Did you notice my shutters and front door are blue?
If you visit the post below this one I am giving away some books so
check it out if you get a chance. All you have to do is comment to win.























6 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks lovely for fall.

M : )

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

I like your fountain and the blue trim on your home. Isn’t it fun finding blue?

Happy Blue Monday!

LV said...

You did very well with your finds. Your entryway looks very nice and fall.

Ann said...

I really like the blue shutters and door, it complements the white so pretty. The landscaping is so nice and lovely for fall.
Ann

Jeanne said...

Good morning Joy, I am so sorry it took me so long to visit you this week. We have been so busy. Thank you so much for my birthday wishes and your kind comment.

Your porch is just awesome. I love your fall decorations. We too find lots of things at thrift stores and have vintage wicker on our deck. I love to save on our budget this way. It is about the only way to save these days.

I'm going to your book giveaway now.
xo, Jeanne

Jeanne said...

PS, your fountain looks beautiful and lucky you to find a bargain.
Me again.