Monday, December 15, 2014

Blue Monday, Holiday decor December 15th



Smiling Sallys  Blue Monday Blog Meme

This week I am sharing some of my Christmas Decorations.
We bought the Snow Man light up picture when we
were on one of our Bed and Breakfast get away trips in Illinois.
This year on my mantel I have a new Mikasa Singing Angel Trio
we bought at an auction last weekend. 
I hope you are all having fun getting ready for the Holidays and
Staying Healthy. My little grand daughter Lily was pretty sick
last week and had to go on breathing treatments but she is up
and around and feeling better now.














6 comments:

bj said...

Your Christmas blues are just perfect for Blue Monday.
And I adore your blog Christmas dress, too. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Poor little Lily..glad that she is better. Your mantle is so pretty! The angels make it!
Merry Christmas.
warmly,
deb

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

I just love your mantel, and that lighted picture is so blue and pretty.Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

Ann said...

That's such a sweet snowman picture-the lights are just perfect.
Ann

Annesphamily said...

Everything here is perfect in its place! Thanks for sharing, such a delightful mantel and those angels! Sigh! Snowmen sigh! Enjoy a beautiful week.

Melinda said...

Glad to hear that Lilly is feeling better!

Your decorations are great.

M :)