Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter 2015






Smiling Sally's Blue Monday Meme!

Well it's almost Easter! What are your plans?
My sister is having us over for Easter this year.
We all take turns hosting. I am really hoping Mom
and Dad can attend if the hospice team thinks it's o.k.
I can't wait to see Lily looking for the Easter Bunny and 
looking for her Easter egg's.  It is such fun to see the 
great nieces and nephews all dressed up and running around with their baskets. 
Gosh that makes me feel so old.
But my oldest niece was born when I was 12 so...
Hope you all have a Happy and Fun Easter Day!












9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You'll have such fun with Lily! Sure brings back memories of hunting for eggs! Happy Spring my friend. Hugs, Diane

bj said...

awww...i love all your Easter decos..everything looks amazing. Your mantel is extra pretty.
I hope we both can find a gossip bench someday but I go thrifting so so often and I've never seen one.

LV said...

Best wishes to you and family for a nice Easter. I do not have any one small enough to hunt eggs anymore. All grown up.

Annesphamily said...

Happy Easter to you and yours! Happy Blue Monday and I did enjoy your shares today! Thank you!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

Our grandkids are grown now, so we no longer hunt eggs. However, we still eat, and 13 people will be at my table this year!

Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I wish my grandgirl wanted to look for egss...guess she is to "OLD" now at 12!
Happy Easter!
He Is Risen.
warmly,
deb

Melinda said...

Sounds like a great celebration!
Hope your Mom and Dad can make it.

We are off to a family celebration on Saturday and then it will be Mr.
Ken and I on Sunday.

M :)

Ann said...

Oh I love all the sweet home decor. My first Easter memory was when Mom made our dotted swiss dresses, I was 7. Easter is a special time for our family.
Ann

Annesphamily said...

Easter is my favorite time of year. I love these shares. Enjoy a wonderful week.