Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday, Monday!


Smiling Sally's Blue Monday Meme


Yesterday I was in bed listening to my book on CD
on my new electric blue mini HP that my kids and husband got
me for my birthday and the dog snuggle up to it.
I guess she wanted to listen too..haha






We found this gazing ball and stand at an estate sale this
weekend.  My husband can't wait to get out and be
able to garden again!
Here is a pretty Easter Lily that is blooming it's little heart out.
I thought it was a rather pretty color!




Well most of the people I know are off work today
except for where  I work. The public library. Strange,
everyone thinks we are closed. 




5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Joy,

If everyone thinks you're not open, you kinda get a day off! Enjoy the quiet day.

I love the blue mini HP; your dog is no dummy. And, I noticed the beautiful blue quilt. Thanks for sharing.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!

xinex said...

Those are pretty blues! The gazing ball will be so pretty in the garden and how lucky of you to get the cool laptop for a present....Christine

LV said...

Loved the lovely flower. You found some nice blues too.

Melinda said...

Lots of pretties!
I think our libraries were closed.
Interesting.

M : )

Annesphamily said...

Such a beautiful blue share. Always fun to see what everyone comes up with each week. Have a wonderful week and thank you for sharing.