Monday, April 18, 2016

April 28th Blue Monday & Pet Day!






Joining in Blue Monday with Backyard Neighbor --Jeanne

These are the Pets at my house right now.  Chrissy the
black cat (notice the blue quilt on he bed), Tink,
 (sitting on my blue jeans)
the black and white cat and Diamond
my baby beagle.
When my daughter moves out with her little girl
they will take the cats.  Can I tell you that Diamond
and I can't wait...lol   No the cats are fine I just
can't take them all three in the same room for very long.
Tink and Diamond do not get along well.


3 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I'm too old for babysitting pets anymore! I like my freedom and they like to boss me around. I chuckled at your post and the words you shared. I am ready for a pet free zone. Now I know what my mother meant years ago when she said never allow more than one pet at a time in your home. LOL! Great photos though and they are all pretty as their pictures. Have a great week.

Melinda said...

My allergies would not tolerate the cats.

Cute pics though.

I left you a response to your comment on my blog.

M : )

Jeanne said...

Smiling here Joy. Cute cats but I can honestly say our poodle Cheri' would be 'very unhappy' with these cuties in our home. She is very spoiled though!
Happy Blue Monday.
Hugs,
Jeanne