Saturday, September 16, 2017

Halloween Mantel 2017

I decided to decorate a bit early for Halloween.
My husband brought up the tubs from downstairs
so I was like ok, here we go!
I love this time of year with Apple Picking
and the leaves turning colors.
Except lately here it has felt like summer.
We celebrated our 31st Anniversary on the 6th!
Another year has flown by.
I have been doing a lot of reading, and babysitting lately.
Not so much blogging. Need to get back into it. 
I still enjoy blog hopping though.






1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I was just working on getting my goodreads up to date and I thought of you. We always like so many of the same books. And I saw a giveaway you had entered that I entered now too. LOVE your decorations. I may decorate a little this weekend. Sounds like fun. And Happy Anniversary to you both! Hugs!