Monday, November 6, 2017

Thanksgiving Mantle 2017

Started decorating for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
Love when the weather changes to sweater weather and the 
leaves change color.  



Now I just need to start thinking about Christmas shopping before
Black Friday! Although I find myself using amazon and other
online sites more and more to do my shopping.
How about you?
Are you finished shopping or just now starting?
Are you reading anything right now?
I am reading a Holiday Romance by RaeAnne Thayne
Sugar Pine Trail. First book in a series and I am really enjoying it.





2 comments:

Melinda said...

Just got the Thanksgiving decorations up yesterday.
Not ready to think about shopping yet for Christmas.
Might need to pick that book up...sounds good.

M : )

top 10 essay writing sites said...

44