Sunday, February 17, 2019

Finished two books this weekend!

The Cottingley SecretThe Cottingley Secret by Hazel Gaynor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars




View all my reviews




I read "The Cottingley Secret" for book club and was not disappointed.
It was story Gaynor wrote based on the true story of two girls who were trying to convince their families that were fairies living in their botton garden in Cottingley England
back in 1917 and how one young lady, Olivia finds an old manuscript of a story about the fairies in an a bookshop she has inherited from her Grandfather.
What she doesn't realize is how the story made other's including a well known
author believe as well and how the story will change her attitude on life.


"The Chance" is the 3rd in the Robyn Carr series - Thunder Point. It is the second book I finished
this weekend. Now to download the 4th in the series!
I love using my library emedia resources like Hoopla and Overdrive.


I hope you are having a great weekend reading or whatever you enjoy doing!