Thursday, March 21, 2019

Goodreads challenge books 15 and 16

The Light We LostThe Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars




View all my reviews

This is the first book that I have read by Jill and it won't be the last. 
I was just a little upset with the ending of the book. Do her and her husband stay together or not? Does he ever find out? It kind of left me hanging.  But it was worth the read and I will definitely pick up more of her titles.


This was also my first title by this author and it was really spellbinding. 
Kept me up late at night but it is not for the faint of heart with a few really graphic scenes. 
I can't wait to see what else this author has to offer. 
Really enjoyed the narrator of this audio, she did an amazing job.




2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

When it gets too real...I shy away from it! But I'll keep these authors in mind! Thanks for the good reviews...you know I love to read! Hugs!

Blodeuedd said...

I am not sure about the first one, I do not like to be left hanging, I am all I am curious! :D