Wednesday, March 6, 2019

St Patricks Day Decor 2019












Having a hard time saving photos to my hard drive from gmail.  Not sure
what is going on so I had to forward it to yahoo mail and then copy image to 
post.  I don't know if it is blogger or my PC acting up but totally
aggrevating that is for sure.
Did get a lot of reading finished this week but I just have been to busy
to post anything.  Next week will be a contest post coming up!
Hope you have a great week!

So part two, removed photos and opened them up in yahoo with explorer instead of Chrome
and Gmail. Hope it works!

6 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Joy honey I can't see any of the photos. I hate when that happens on my blog. I'm trying to read more this week too. Thanks for visiting me.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm not seeing them either Joy! I hope you get it figured out...love seeing your decor! Enjoy your week!

joyh82 said...

Oh bother!!
I see them on my pc using google chrome browser. What browser do you all use? I am going to have to do some research on this. Thanks for letting me know and visiting. I did copy and paste them. I tried uploading them several ways and it wouldn't work.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I see them now and yes, I also use Google Chrome. Lovely decorations Joy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Yay! You ARE lucky! They are all showing up now and your home looks so pretty with the new decorations! Sweet hugs!

Melinda said...

Great St. Pat's décor!

I put up a bit too.

Have a great week.

M : )