Saturday, November 20, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I will be having my grown kids and grand daughter over for Thanksgiving dinner and all the trimmings. I wanted to share with you a few of the photos of my Thanksgiving decorations. Of course there is more but these are a few of my favorite spots. What is your favorite side dish? Do you have a traditional Thanksgiving meal or something different. I hope whatever you have you enjoy it and have a wonderful day!






Thanks for visiting and enjoy your holiday!








1 comment:

Lori said...

Your home is beautiful! We do a traditional thanksgiving dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, hot rolls green beans and corn and dressing. Then we have pumpkin pie and chocolate pie, my mom is making a cake and sweet iced tea. I am looking forward to it. It is at my house. Have a nice weekend.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/